Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Day 4 Week 3

It has been a long long day, so will make my daily log short:
A progress pic, down 9 pounds in less than 3 weeks!

Food log:
Breakfast: watermelon
Linner: corn on the cob, baked beans, broccoli, BBQ potato chips
Dinner: beans and potatoes, watermelon
Extras: 3 beers

Exercise log: Yeah right! Maybe tomorrow :)
See some corn on the cob there?
Look at that view!
How I feel: Today was my big work BBQ that I put together and planned... And cleaned up after.  Lets just say, it was a long day.  I did still stick to my guns and did not eat any grilled meats (never again!), and even avoided the cookies that were for dessert.  I did reach for a bit of the BBQ potato chips to have with the canned baked beans, but I found that those items gave me stomach cramps and I needed a bunch of water to make me feel better.  When I got home from work, Kevin was out with his Big Brothers Big Sisters kid, so I was able to sit on the back porch and relax and meditate by myself for a while.  This is almost never the case, so part of the evening alone was much appreciated. 

How often do you get time to yourself to just BE and relax?

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment