Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Day 36 of Metamorphosis

To be very honest with you, it does NOT get easier. Really. I mean you get stronger and all, and then the new level kicks your ass once again. There is truly no limit to perfection. You can do it probably for years, and new moves would still kick your little shapely butt. 

I have had a crazy of a time recently. As I mentioned before - I started driving school, on top of that work is not becoming less... I have couple of doctors appointments, salsa festival coming up next week and I have a lot to help out with still... Today was the culmination of ridiculousness of German bureaucracy. First I had 4 hours of driving theory class, then had a quick lunch and 6 (!!!) hours of "first aid course" - an obligatory course for German driving license... Yes, besides that I managed to squeeze in DC in the morning before I left, and MS after I came back home at 21:30 or so. I did it!!! I was really afraid I wouldnt have time. And to be honest, with all the stuff going on, I very often find it hard simply to find time - and it is not like I want to skip it! I honestly LOVE to do MS, but sometimes it is so hard to squeeze anything in. 

Tomorrow is yet again a crazy day:

08:00-09:00 Eye doctor
10:00-14:00 Driving school
16:00-17:30 Driving lesson (practice)
20:00-21:00 Salsa training
21:00- Salsa social...

I am not whining - really. I am just trying to sort out my day and think when I can fit my workouts. When the craziness with driving school is over, I will write some more. But I am still hanging on, I just wish for a little more sleep. :)

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment