Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Oh Pinterest You Procrastinating Vixen!

I have mentioned before that I LOVE Pinterest... about a million times Im sure.  I find it a wonderful and "picturesque" way to keep track of recipes and ideas I see around the internet.

I just figured out how to add social media buttons to my blog! (Cue applause!) Im pretty excited, as I am not especially talented with HTML, yet the buttons appeared and worked within a couple of tries!  Horray!  Now you can connect with Amys Nutritarian by Facebook, Pinterest (obvs!), Twitter, Instagram, and E-mail with just one click!

Now on to my Pinterest favorite finds of the week:

Fall Signs Free Printables Collage
Oh yes!  It is just about fall!
I can smell it in the air... well almost,
if only this pesky 75+ weather would go away and let autumn commence!
This will be our my first fall since moving to western Washington.
 Lets hope that it lasts a bit longer than the one in Spokane does!
(image source)


#RNL
Hehe!  Just a bit of healthy-eating humor for the start of your weekend!
(image source unknown)

//
Have I mentioned lately that I have been LOVING tea!?
I gave up coffee permanently about 6 months ago and havent missed it much.  .
Now that fall is here, I thought I would be tempted to have a Pumpkin Spiced Latte...
that is until I saw this on Food Babe.
Every now and then I do have a Chai Tea from a coffee stand,
generally with half of the normal flavoring/sweetener,
but my new go-to teas are green, camomile, and white teas.
 have also recently been trying out Oolong and some Riboos teas.  Yum!
(image source)

Preppy style
I love this casual, yet polished look.
The cut on the top and accessories give it such a feminine feel,
while the color combos are perfect for those days that are starting to get chillier.
(image source)

Christmas tree on a boat
Im not sure why this Christmas tree is on a boat, but it gets me excited to start planning for Christmas!
I already have two knitted presents done for my friends and family who are receiving knitted items.
Two down, only eight more to go!
(image source)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Health and Happiness,

Amy

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment