Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Day 72 of Metamorphosis again

Aaaaand I am back!!!!

It took me some time, but I restarted level 8. I figured I didnt miss TOO much, so simply started from level 8. After all, the most important thing is the exercise itself. I dont beat myself up for not working out for ... 10 (!!!) days! Truly, I feel relaxed and OK about it, because I know, when I have time I will jump right back on the train of my working out routine, and it will all be good. People, dont beat yourself up for not being able to squeeze in a work out. Sometimes it is just summer: busy, busy, busy. Either you are on holiday, or busy looking after kids who are on holiday, or working over-time as holidays season is in full speed. I had visits, I have a lot to do at work, I really need to get down to my PhD. I dont beat myself up. I had a wonderful time with my boyfriend and my mum, I discovered so much about the city I am living in (isnt it always like that: you see the city where you live only when you have visitors??!!), I tried to eat healthy at the same time discovering the local cuisine... Damn, I had a GREAT week! Even though I didnt workout a single one time. 

And then yesterday I crossed out the earlier planned dates for level 8 on my tracker, took a new sheet out and proudly wrote "Level 8 - restart", stood on the weights, and hey - surprise of surprises - I actually didnt gain a gram, if not lost some in the past 10 days!!! My last measure was at 53 kilos, yesterday and today it was 51.5... It might be the muscle going off a little, might be moving and walking a lot (tourism you know!) or eating healthy - or all, but the result is evident: I didnt gain anything.

I started DC and my body fell into the dance right away, it still remembered the moves, it remembered the jumps and turns, and the energy. It loved it. I remembered how great it felt to jump the DC and then take a shower, and feel so great about the day and myself. Simply perfect. The day is so different without workout in the morning - it truly is my morning coffee :) I forgot how good it feels.

In the evening we watched some football (soccer for those in Americas): there is Euro 2012 going on right now and yesterday Germany was playing, so I met couple friends to watch it and say a little bye (I am leaving tomorrow for more than a month to go to Italy and then Switzerland... I know, I know, it seems I never stop travelling...) And I did my MS then - late in the evening. But boy I enjoyed it!

Today is the day of packing, trying not to forget anything. It seems like it is going to be a long night... :) I always always always do everything in the last moment... :) But I am taking my discs with me, will start Continuity on my trip! Hurray! I cant wait to share some of the final pics with you all. :)

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment