Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The 3 Week Diet Plan Review – Is Brian Flatt’s Weight Loss Program Worth It

We always get lots of promises on how following a diet plan will help us to lose some pounds. The 3 Week Diet Plan by Brian Flatt is no different. You may want to ask if it’s possible to burn off some pounds and have that great shape you’ve ever dreamed of by following the program.

Hey Daniel here, and welcome to my uncensored 3 week diet review. I bought the program myself and have gone through it all the way down. Here I’ll share all the facts about this diet plan.

Is It Really Possible To Lose Up To 23 Pounds In Just 21 Days?

Answer: Yes, it’s possible. I have done it myself and so I can say without doubt, that this is absolutely achievable.

Daniel
That’s Me
I personally lost 30 lbs within 2 month and could keep it off. Honestly, I didn’t follow the 3 week diet plan to lose all that weight. When I started my weight loss journey, I did my own research and based on that I created a plan for me. My own diet plan, was about the same as the 3 week diet plan. I completely changed my eating habits, reduced my calorie intake, started eating more proteins, did drink loads of water instead of sugared drinks and I integrated some fasting days. This is more or less the same plan as the 3 week diet plan.

I also started doing workouts (from the Old School New Body Program) 3 times a week and each workout session was only around 30 minutes, just like it is with this plan, if you also do the workouts.

You could do the same on your own and you can successfully lose weight too. I personally would recommend you invest in a program, like this one. It makes it much easier to get started (believe me) and you get everything you need. Plus you can save a lot of time, because you don’t have to do any research and you also don’t need to create your own meal plans. All that is already included within the 3 week diet plan.

http://weightloss-3weekdiet.blogspot.com

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment