Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Restlessness

I am so so so bad at waiting. I just suck at it - honestly. Waiting for the DVDs to arrive - which would take other 1-2 weeks I would assume - is a disaster. Knowing how bad I am at waiting, I also ordered some other stuff online (like shampoo - yes-yes I frequently order haircare online cos I like to try the different types which are not sold in shops in Germany! - vitamins, some clothes...) - so all of it will be waiting for me (notifications at least in my post box) when I arrive back to Bremen. Yey!

But anyway, today my restlessness got to the extremes, I could not simply work... And decided to do at least something! I started preparing myself a little bit for Meta, but thought it would be nice to stick to TAM even now... As I mentioned, I previously had some of TAM DVDs, though never got around to use them. And I thought it would be nice to start getting prepared a little bit. So I took the Beginners Dance Cardio and learnt the first section today and danced it for like 25 minutes, then took the Webisodes for arms, abs and butt (got those from my sis), and done those. All together about an hour. I didnt sweat too much, but then again, the Dance Cardio was quite easy. Will try to go into the second one tomorrow and then combine them together. Might be better then.

As it is Saturday tomoro, Im also thinking of trying the Mat Workout tomoro - will see how it works.

Fingers crossed. And PLEEEEAAASE - post office, work fast! :D

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment