Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Level 7 started… and dropped…


So, yes folks, I have started level 7. And as Michelle Styles mentioned – all of the levels would be different and surprising. And it is so true. Level 7 also surprised me – may be a bit less than level 6, but it was only because level 6 sudden change was so unexpected…

Level 7 is tough though. I can do only half of the reps at most now I guess. And some of the exercises simply kill me – I start swearing quite not-lady-like and scream sometimes. Ah, the joys of exercise! It is a good excuse to use bad words! ;) Surprising is the ending of level 7 MS, cause you find yourself… on your back… Yes – that was really shocking. “Are we doing abs AGAIN??” But even though those exercises do involve abs, they are still for legs. Ah well. :)

But as the title says – I did manage to start level 7 (days 1 and 2), but then I could not continue. I also missed 2 days in between level 6 and 7, and 2 days already now. I feel bad about it, but really there is nothing I could do about it. I felt really sick all week. First some digestion disorder, then I managed to do two days of workout, and then I started having strong pains in my lower abdomen and - well girls’ parts… So there was NO way I could jump, or squeeze any muscles for that matter. I am still in recovery today – even though the strong stabbing pain went a bit away, I am able to move (yesterday I spent most of the day in bed or on the couch – exciting huh?!). So we are going to an outdoor weekend now, for some badminton, tennis, games and fun. It’s not like I’m going to be able to participate in all the fun – but at least the sun, fresh air and greenness would be good.

So, I’m still smiling, still shining, but just taking a break while I recover. Have a great weekend everybody!

Just enjoying the sun and breeze of a great sunny day in a cabrio. :)

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment