Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Favorite Pins of the Week 4

Pinterest - Follow Amy!

Pasta with Broccoli and Beans
This broccoli and bean pasta from Holy Cow Vegan looks amazing!
There isnt a single ingredient in this recipe Kevin wouldnt like.
 Ill have to give this one a try sometime soon. 


These beautiful white glass cabinets matched with blue floral planters
are literally something taken out of my dream kitchen.
I have a whole set of blue plates, bowls, and figurines that my grandma left to me.
Maybe my next kitchen (yay apartment living right?)
will have lighter cabinets that will go well with the blue ceramics.
(unknown source)



Creamy (vegan!) butternut squash linguine with fried sage - cookieandkate.com
This Creamy (vegan) Butternut Squash Pasta with Sage
from Cookie and Kate caught my eye last week.
 I ended up making it for a friend who came over for dinner last Wednesday.
The sauce was so yummy that I thinned the leftovers with
 low-sodium vegetable broth and had as a soup later in the week.



bringing the outdoors in
Another piece of my dream kitchen.  Look at that apron sink and the huge windows!
(unknown source)



"Easy Style - Maxi Dress" by getsnazzy on Polyvore maxi dress #anna7891 #style for women #womenfashionwww.2dayslook.com
I love this outfit.  I have a dress that is super similar to this one in style and colors.
Now all I need is a good jean jacket to go with it.
(source)

Happy Pinning to all!

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment