Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Day 89 and a half

Quick update: I am still not done with day 90. I dont know if it is psychology or really just destiny that it takes longer than I thought it would... Well I did make it to aquagym today (which is good) - it was rather pleasant... I cant say it was extremely hard, but some of the moves were a little challenging. It was nice to be in the water and move around. Was pretty funny as my bf decided to join as well and he ended up being the only guy in the class. Haha! It was pretty endearing. My brave man in the clutches of 15 or so women :) 

Well after that we had brunch, and I have to be honest - I either ate something bad, or I ate too much strawberries and blueberries as snacks later, or drank too much tea (which has never been the case for me!) or... well I dont know actually. But Im feeling like shit. My stomach hurts, and I have a headache. Boy. I even took a bath to try to relax a bit, calm down the tummy and ease the headache, and while it relaxed me, it didnt help much. 

Talking about bath - got this new bath oil today. I try to take baths with moisturising stuff in them, so that skin takes the water better. And up to now I tried lots of stuff - using creams and milks, and oils after shower, and taking bathsalts... Buying gels for sensitive skin. And I found two best and easiest ways to keep skin moistured: scrubs and gels with natural oils, and oils for baths. So, one of the best scrubs and gels and all sorts of bath and shower cosmetics I discovered so far for myself is Bomb Cosmetics - a UK based company of handmade and natural bath and shower goodness. I have this wonderful scrub - which smells like candy (and they have lots and lots of stuff for bath which looks like cakes and candy - love it!).

And here in Switzerland I discovered the Kneipp company. It was formed originally in the 19th century in Germany (how didnt I know about it before??!!!) by Sebastian Kneipp. They also have tons of goodness for body and soul and all natural mmmm! Today I tried an almond-flower oil for dry and sensitive skin - which you just put a little in the bath and enjoy. You dont even need a moisturiser after that!!!! Great feeling! And they have really lots of stuff! Im tempted to order half the store. :)

Anyway, going back... I gave up on working out more today. Simply cant. Tomorrow is tennis at 8 in the morning... Tomorrow is also my last working day in Switzerland. :( We are leaving on Sunday to travel back to Prague and then Germany. Sigh. I dont wanna leave. Going back means going back to the office as well. Working not in the relaxed atmosphere of the Alps with your man looking after you... It means sitting till 10pm in the office, eating whatever you would get on the way, having tons of people bothering you and interrupting work, having lots of meetings, missing my bf... 

Ah. Sigh.

Off to bed early today - long day tomorrow, and then packing and driving a lot again. Have a good day people!

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment