Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Day 89!!! Almost there!

You know when you have this feeling of separation duties in a relationship...? Well, I definitely now know who is the cook in our little family. Seriously. And it is NOT me. I mean I can cook. I know how to do dishes - and pretty well, I can follow a recipe, I can even make something pretty... But I never enjoy it as much as my bf does, and I never get the food to be SO yummy. During this one month stay in Switzerland my bf was spoiling me by cooking good and yummy. I cant say it was always super healthy, but I tried to keep the unhealthy part to the minimum, and my bf tried to comply with it. But some of his dishes were absolutely amazing!!!!
Spanish tortilla. Absolutely delicious!!! And probably the least healthy dish...

Steak with red-wine-mushroom sauce, salad and raclette - another traditional Swiss specialty.
Another variation of steak and raclette...

And yet another variation... With mushrooms, tomatoes and the Swiss potato pancake. 

Workout. Well, I did day 89 yesterday, and was supposed to do day 90 today. But... I simply didnt want to finish. Dont get me wrong. I would love to finish Meta, but I like it so much, I feel like I dont want to say bye to it. And besides, I have been keeping really busy by working - I started writing up my thesis intensively, so I dont have much time. (Though again - to be honest - we procrastinate longer I think than we work out... so it is not an excuse - I know it!) Anyway, day 90 tomorrow. Im going to do aquagym tomorrow morning, and then head home to do MS and DC. So I will have a nice and refreshing start of the day! Wohoo! Results soon soon soon!

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment