Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Day 42 of Metamorphosis


Yes, I started level 5 yesterday… I think on April 13 I will celebrate the half-done Meta… I am so proud of myself and am a little surprised all the same with how much I managed to achieve so far. Tomorrow I have a rest day (yes, I missed some days here and there, so my rest day moved a little too), but then I am going to continue rocking it.

I find DC getting easier and easier. I mean, it should, right? After 40 or so times doing it?! And I keep changing music, sometimes returning to Tracy’s list, sometimes choosing my own. But the MS in level 5 is a killer. I know, I say that about every level, but honestly, this time I realise what a “killer” actually means – before those were just rehearsals… Really, even level 2 is nothing compared to this. Somehow throughout arms I keep finding myself wondering: “Just how on Earth can she move so fast – with weights in her hands too??!!” I mean, I sometimes feel that if I go faster, my arms will fall off – as I still have to use a little bit of momentum to go that fast… So I decided to slow down just a little… My muscles were not sore since week 1, and here I was today in the morning: my arms and thighs were in amazingly satisfactory pain. Abs also got harder – with all the “both-legs-lifts” – I feel like giving up in the middle (but I don’t!). Legs… well legs… Plunks are back (only one exercise though), and then the weird lunges and extending leg to the side… At some point I feel a LOT of muscle pain and find myself gritting my teeth and swearing aloud. I cannot do all the reps, I am slowly doing about 10-15 less than Tracy does, but it’s OK, I think. As long as I am doing my best.

So, beware all Omnis – level 5 is no joke! :)

Just to share a little thing I am proud of: I finished off the first page of the calendar.... I am using the TA calendars from the community, as I just feel horrible writing on glossy paper and all. Besides, it gives you an incredible feeling of achievement, when you finish each page!!!
The change of the direction of crossing out of each date is the change in level. Half-crossed day is a day, where only half the workout was done, on this sheet it was always DC that suffered from being neglected. Missed DC: 5, missed days: 1. Not proud, but it is how it is. :) I also notice, how much my weight fluctuates... sometimes by 2 kilos over two consecutive days... I guess it is partially the process of fast weight loss.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment