Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Sunlight, ADHD, and Current Events

First off, a brand new post is up on Psychology Today (one never before seen on this blog):

Sunlight and ADHD

Secondly, the blog has been a bit quiet of late because I am busy trying to get some real work done on the book. The deadline for a solid first draft is fast approaching.

In light of some shake-up in the blogosphere and the recent paleo debunking fad, I do plan a little post about what I think of the "paleo-style" diet (though long-time readers probably know my opinion already).

Also, for any of you who speak Polish, many of my articles have been translated�here is the link from Joanna Satula-McGirr: http://mojapsychologia.pl/eksperci/13,emily_deans_m_d/

Stay tuned!

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment