Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

I know it has been a while.

The Kooks. Naive.

I've been really sick.  Flu I think! Though I've never had the flu before.  Fever and malaise and all that crap, for a week. Not like me at all. Caught it from my children, who caught it from my husband, who works at a hospital. Once the kids are sick and keep me up at night and cough in my face, I'm a sitting duck. I haven't been to the gym. I've been napping. Very strange. And so I did another abnormal move and put up a new post at Psychology Today without letting it burn out here at blogspot first.

Suicide and Vitamin D

I'm working on the book. Looking at new papers. Trying not to nap too much.  Looking to go beyond Crossfit for a new exciting training program (will definitely write up that one when it happens).

Forgive me human weakness.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment