Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back to School Again

I've started teaching my small section of the introduction to psychiatry class for the medical students again, which has added a measure of increased chaos to the week.  Not always a bad thing.  However, blogging frequency may diminish for the fall (but who knows - depends upon what I see that interests me, and the class time for the lectures I don't teach does give me time to catch up on some journals, as I'm not taking a test at the end of the semester, I don't always need to pay attention�)

A few weeks ago I recorded a podcast with Superhuman Armi Legge and Bulletproof Exec Dave Asprey.  Here is the podcast, so enjoy!  I'm not entirely certain I am a paleo "brain hacker" - I'm more into emulating the evolutionary milieu(�)* than throwing MCT oil and butter into coffee for a kickin' breakfast, but that could be my likely dairy intolerance talking.  We all share enthusiasm and interest in human health - the search for optimization of human health and performance is preliminary but intriguing. Thanks for the opportunity, Armi and Dave!  Very happy to be on your podcast.

I also have another post up on Psychology Today about vitamin D, birth weight, and schizophrenia.  All clicks are very helpful and help me finance my textbook addiction.

A few interesting articles in the queue - stay tuned for brand new posts.  In the mean time, here's a boppin' rock tune (can't get enough of it):

Brooklyn is Burning by Head Automatica

*lovin' Kurt Harris's new picture.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment