Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More Exciting News

Yesterday I received an email from Brent Pottenger offering up an open spot as a presenter at the Ancestral Health Symposium in a couple of months.  Since I'm already going and I've already booked the accommodations, seems like a no-brainer to accept the invitation  - also, I get to present with Jamie Scott, so double bonus!  We will do something along the lines of evolutionary medicine as a model for resiliency of body and mind, or maybe Forging Superhumans with Coconut Butter.  We'll have to see what unfolds.

The bummer part is that it looks like we will be presenting at the same time as Stephan Guyenet, and I was really looking forward to his talk!  Oh well - the 16 of you who stay in our room for our presentation are hopefully in for some fun times.

In other news, I updated my Fructose Malabsorption and Depression post for Psychology Today (now called Could Soda and Sugar Be Causing Your Depression?) including some extra studies.  That one could be important - and it would be nice if you clicked over there, stumbleupon and retweet so that maybe someone with a nose and budget for research will really look into it. 

New posts later this week!

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment