Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Human Limitations

I have a tax appointment this morning, two birthday parties this weekend, and an inability to sit for extended periods due to a mishap on the stairs yesterday involving toddlers and mukluk socks.  Everyone is fine except my tailbone.  Excuses, excuses - I likely won't have a true new blog post out this weekend.  Instead, here are some goodies from the archives:

Secrets of the Synapse

Zinc, Depression, and Everything


Acne and Suicide

And because blogging is even more fun when you get paid - if you haven't already (or if you want to re-read), please click over to my two posts at Psychology Today - yesterday I spent some time on the "most read" list (at #5) and was 3rd or 4th in most emailed for much of the day - along with being an "Essential Read" for the site and under the subheading depression.  I have almost 8000 hits for both articles combined. Coupled with PaNu's big entrance, it seems like a great success for paleo!   I also appreciate all the community love in the comments - some newcomers may never have been exposed to these nutrition ideas before and seemed excited, but wanted some tips and had questions about the minutia I wasn't quite prepared for!  Fortunately, you had wonderful ideas and answers over there. 


Welcome to Evolutionary Psychiatry


Your Brain on Omega 3

There is an article or three I would like to blog about - so if I do get a moment, I'll have something new... we shall see!

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment